People usually comment that Teagan looks a lot like Paul. Their looks aren't their only similarity. Just like Paul, Teagan loves to sleep in. She has always been a great night sleeper and ever since day 1, it has been really hard to get her out of bed before 9am. If we try, she is either very grumpy, or will just fall back asleep while you are holding her. It is really nice to be able to sleep in with her most days. The only downside is that she is up until at least 9pm every night. I remember when we were thinking about how our life would change with a baby, I thought the thing I would miss the most would be sleeping in on weekends. I know there will probably come a time when her schedule will shift and she will be up earlier, but for now, we are just enjoying it while we can.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Just like her daddy
People usually comment that Teagan looks a lot like Paul. Their looks aren't their only similarity. Just like Paul, Teagan loves to sleep in. She has always been a great night sleeper and ever since day 1, it has been really hard to get her out of bed before 9am. If we try, she is either very grumpy, or will just fall back asleep while you are holding her. It is really nice to be able to sleep in with her most days. The only downside is that she is up until at least 9pm every night. I remember when we were thinking about how our life would change with a baby, I thought the thing I would miss the most would be sleeping in on weekends. I know there will probably come a time when her schedule will shift and she will be up earlier, but for now, we are just enjoying it while we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment