

Teagan had her 1 year old well check today, which she did NOT enjoy! She started crying when I had to lay her down to measure her length and never really fully recovered from that trauma, even though I held her for the rest of the visit. She is now 30 1/4" long (80th percentile) and 22 lbs 1 oz (70th percentile).
Teagan tasted watermelon for the first time at a picnic yesterday and seemed to really like it, so I decided to get a watermelon while we were at the store this afternoon. As soon as she saw the display with all the watermelons she started saying "ball, ball, ball" very excitedly. She always likes to help me unload the grocery bags when we get home, but was quite frustrated with how heavy that new "ball" we got was. After I got it out of the bag she did actually manage to pick it up a little off the ground, and then she tried to roll it.
1 comment:
Too cute!!
Post a Comment