While we were playing in the living room today Azzy went over to the screen door, slid it open a little bit with her paw, and then went outside. Teagan watched very closely as the cat made her exit and then crawled over to the door to try it out for herself. She sat looking at the cat on the other side of the door for a few minutes, contemplating her next move I think. Then she opened the door a little wider and crawled out herself!
Poor Teagan has been having a little bit of a rough week. She came down with a cold last Saturday night and has been having a really hard time sleeping and nursing with her very runny nose. Then on Monday she fell by a kitchen chair and bumped her face right under her eye. I really thought she was going to have a black eye, but luckily it mostly just looks like a scrape.
Teagan and I are both very happy to have Paul back. He actually made it home in time tonight to go for our nightly walk with us. We walk down by Duck Creek every night and a bunch of baby ducks hatched within the last few days. They are so cute! I really want to scoop one up and take it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment