Teagan had her first birthday party today. I think she did pretty well considering that she tends to get overwhelmed with groups of people. She really liked all the toys. I'm sure she'll have a fun day playing with everything tomorrow. I think she had fun making a mess with her cake, but I'm not sure how much she actually ate! She looked a little disappointed when we blew out her candle.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Birthday Party
Teagan had her first birthday party today. I think she did pretty well considering that she tends to get overwhelmed with groups of people. She really liked all the toys. I'm sure she'll have a fun day playing with everything tomorrow. I think she had fun making a mess with her cake, but I'm not sure how much she actually ate! She looked a little disappointed when we blew out her candle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment