

Now that Teagan's hair is starting to get longer, it sure can look crazy! When she wakes up from her nap she always has a pretty good poof either on the top or on one side. It can also be funny to "style" her hair while it is all wet in the bath. We may have to change her nickname from Teagan Cutie Pie to Teagan Crazy Hair.
Teagan went to her first Stars game on Sunday, but unfortunately she was not impressed. I think she just felt very overwhelmed whenever we went into the arena. I tried several times to sit with her in our seat, but she immediately started crying. So, I spent the whole time walking around with her or sitting at a table and letting her play with toys. At least for part of the time I was able to sit in a lounge area that had TV so we could see the game. The Stars won, so at least Paul, Steve, and Connor had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment