
Teagan was keeping us laughing this weekend with her cute giggles. She started doing this funny laugh "heh heh heh" and we think it is pretty cute. She has also really picked up on the social aspect of laughing. If Paul and I are laughing about something, she will join right in, even if we didn't do anything to get her to laugh. On Saturday, Paul and I were having a very animated conversation that Teagan found pretty amusing. Paul was telling me the price of the new gun he is planning to add to his collection, and right on cue, Teagan started laughing. I think she was saying, "Yeah right Dad!"
1 comment:
Paul has been so cute at work. He just beams whenever T does anything new. I am so blessed to see his eyes lighting up and then going to this great blog and seeing her little eyes and expressions. It is especially fun every time you come up and I get to see all three of you. Ya'll are such a cute family. Thanks for sharing it all with me!
Post a Comment