

Is there anything sweeter than holding a sleeping baby? I get the pleasure of holding a sleeping baby for hours each day, but Paul doesn't get the opportunity very often. Teagan generally takes two short naps in her crib each day and one longer nap in my arms. Although it would be nice to have a little time to do whatever I want to do, I really shouldn't complain about being forced to sit down and hold Teagan while she sleeps for an hour or two. I generally sit on my bed with her and just read or watch tv.
If Teagan could talk, she would probably most want to say to us, "Don't put me down! Don't put me in the crib, don't put me in the bouncer seat, don't put me in the car seat, don't put me in the high chair, don't put me in the rocker, don't put me in the swing, don't put me in the exersaucer. Just hold me!" Needless to say, I don't plan on buying a stroller any time soon. Teagan even views being held by anyone other than Mom & Dad as the same thing as being put down. She protests!
No comments:
Post a Comment