9.1.12
Teagan spends a lot of time practicing writing and coloring. She takes it very seriously and will do it independently for quite awhile. Asher likes to join in whenever he can.
9.2.12
Gotta get a few more swims in before the end of the season. Swim suit optional.
Paul has been wanting to buzz Asher's hair for awhile now, but I keep resisting. Finally when Asher kept picking up the clippers saying, "Asher, daddy haircut," I had to give in. He sat really still while we did it. I couldn't believe all the beautiful baby hair that fell to the ground.
He looks so grown up with his buzz cut!
9.3.12
He just looks so different with is big boy haircut! Teagan does not like it though. She keeps saying, "He sounds like Asher, but he doesn't look like Asher."
Hanging out in the hammock, giving me the mad face.
9.4.12
I can't believe all the summer swimming is almost over. These kiddos have so much fun in the pool.
9.5.12
We haven't found Asher a bike helmet in his size yet, so he likes to wear his army helmet while he rides his scooter.
Teagan's grandma gave her some Winnie the Pooh and Piglet cups. Both the kiddos have been having a lot of fun with them.
9.6.12
When I went upstairs to investigate why Asher was being so quiet, I found him coloring himself. For some reason when he colors on his body he says, "I'm a dinosaur!" Somehow in his mind, coloring his skin makes him a dinosaur.
Sweet little girl all dressed up and posing.
9.7.12
Sharing a snack in the playroom.
9.8.12
Tea party!
Teagan was playing doctor with Asher. She checked him out, brought him some food, and tied his leg up in a sling. All better.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment