Enjoying the cupcakes at the baby shower for cousin Brielle.
Teagan enjoyed sampling both the cake and the cupcakes at the party!
8.26.12
We might need a bigger box to ship this one out.
Teagan has been really interested in learning to write lately. She kept showing me pieces of paper where she had wrote tamt. I decided that since she liked writing those letters, I would teach her actual words that use those letters and others she knows. I told her to write m-a-t, c-u-p, and c-a-t. She was so proud of herself that she was writing actual words. She said, "Now I want to write robot!"
8.27.12
The weather is finally cooling down a bit so we can spend more time at the park.
8.28.12
All snuggled up!
8.29.12
Playing out in the backyard, wearing nothing but underwear, as usual. He's almost tall enough to pedal the tricycle now.
8.30.12
My cooking helper.
Asher is more than happy to wash the dishes. Or at least to play with running water and make a big, wet mess.
8.31.12
More park time. Climbing and swinging.







No comments:
Post a Comment