I haven't had much time to post lately because Teagan's bedtime has been very unpredictable. I think it may be related to Paul's busy schedule and I remember this happening last time he was working crazy hours. If I try and put her to bed at a normal time, she will either fall asleep and then wake up within an hour and stay awake, or she will just not go to sleep until really late. It seems like she is waiting up for Paul. When he was home more on the weekend, she did much better with going to sleep. Just a few more weeks until Paul's schedule gets back to normal, so hopefully bedtime will improve also.
Teagan made an attempt at her "first steps" yesterday. She does really well with standing, but hadn't really tried to step forward yet. Yesterday she was standing and decided she wanted a toy that was on the floor in front of her. She stepped forward with one foot before squatting down to get the toy. Normally she would just squat down and crawl forward. So maybe she's getting the idea that you can go forward standing up!
Tegan got a new toy this weekend that she really likes. It s a water table. She has been having a lot of fun splashing in the water and putting all the water toys in and out of the bucket. Sheould be a fun toy to enjoy outside this spring and summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment