Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6 months



We took Teagan for her 6 month check up today. It's hard to believe how fast she is growing. The nurse said Teagan was so cute she could be in commercials. I agree with the cuteness, but she really doesn't take direction well! Not to mention how shy she gets when we are around other people. Here are her stats. She is now 18 lbs and 27 1/2 inches tall. That puts her at 89th percentile for weight and 96th percentile for height. She's tall like her daddy! We won't say who she takes after for weight. She has a little bit of a cold so I decided not to do any immunizations today. She still brought on plenty of tears for the doctor. How dare he try and look in her ears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She's bigger than Aaron was at 9 months then! He's probably 19 or 20 pounds by now I'd guess. He better watch out or his baby cousin might be able to take him! (Is she shy with other babies?)