


Usually my dreams about what I can make are bigger than the finished product. However, I have been quite proud of my craftiness lately. I'm on a roll making things for Teagan. She's actually been sitting on the floor with some toys while I do a little bit of sewing. I've made her some babylegs (cute little baby leg warmers that you use instead of pants for those of you who aren't in the know about the greatness that is babylegs), a fleece diaper cover, and some embellished burp cloths. When I am holding her as she sleeps, my mind just goes crazy thinking about all the things I want to make. We'll see how long I stay on this sewing kick.
1 comment:
Wow! Impressive! So did you use a pattern for the diaper cover or just wing it? And speaking of diapers - have you talked Beth into using cloth yet?
Post a Comment