
Teagan doesn't generally protest diaper changes too much, but now that she moves around a lot more she has turned into quite a squirmer on the changing table. She likes to push off with her legs and try to roll over. I definitely don't ever walk away from her on the changing table. When Paul is home I usually enlist him as Teagan's diaper change entertainment. She loves it, but unfortunately the more excited she gets, the squirmier she gets. If I am not fast enough at getting her diaper fastened she will wiggle right out of it.
1 comment:
Ah yes...I remember a period of time when diaper changes with Ethan practically required 2 people...although that was mostly because he was so rashy that he hated getting his sore butt wiped. If only I had switched to cloth diapers sooner...he might not have had so many rashes! Now Aaron has never really had a rash. :)
Post a Comment