Sunday, August 24, 2008

I squeak because I can!

Recently Teagan has discovered that she can squeal. She seems to be practicing this skill quite often. She likes to squeak and squeal when she is happy, protesting, or just for the fun of it. The last two days we keep trying to capture it on video, but she immediately gets silent whenever we get out the camera. Today Paul tried to do video for several minutes and when he gave up and turned the camera off, she immediately started squealing. We were able to finally get a video of her laughing by having Paul amuse her with her favorite game, peek-a-boo, while I sneakily held the camera off to the side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I finally got to watch this...now that I have internet again. So cute!! Aaron has moved on from the squeaks and squeals to shouting! He is very confident in his ability to "talk" and he wants the world to hear! Usually it's "DA DA DA DA!" or just, "Ohhhhhh", or "Ahhhhhh". Anything to hear his own voice!