I can't believe my baby girl has now turned 6 years old! She wanted to have a pool party so we chose to do that on the day before her birthday, celebrating with her birthday buddy cousin Audrey. I made a mermaid theme cake and we heated the pool so everyone could swim. All the kids enjoyed it, but only 2 adults chose to get in the heated, but still only about 80 degree water.
On the morning of her Easter birthday, she opened her presents and then both kids opened their Easter baskets. She really loved her new mermaid tail and tried it on right away. Then we headed out to Scarborough Faire for the 2rd year in a row. I think it is her new birthday tradition! The kids loved the shows and rides. Teagan said her favorite was the juggler, but she also liked the mermaids a lot. She chose to get a mermaid doll after considering her other options of fairy wings or a rag doll.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment