Thursday, July 5, 2012

Always a birthday around here!

6.22.12

Ever since I discovered the most delicious way to make cream cheese frosting (cream cheese, butter, and maple syrup), I'm always up for any excuse to make it, and I've always got a volunteer ready to help transfer any excess frosting from the beater to their face.


6.23.12


Teagan "reading" to Asher.

6.24.12

Paul finally convinced me to do a family outing to the Terrell Rifle and Pistol club.  Asher brought along his make shift stick gun and happily shot at targets.


Teagan really liked it when Daddy taught her how to shoot a real gun.


And even Asher got a turn with Daddy's help.

6.25.12


Playing doll house together.

6.26.12

Cute little blonde kiddos.



6.27.12

Teagan looked at Asher very sweetly today and said, "Asher, I think we can become best friends." Then she explained that best friends love each other very much, and gave him a kiss.


Teagan is a master at baking birthday cakes.


Time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles.

6.28.12


Of course play dough cakes with real candles are even more fun!


I think "Happy Birthday" is the most commonly heard song around this house.

6.29.12



Teagan can climb all the way to the top of the rock wall at the playground.  Asher can't make it very high on his own, but he definitely tries.  I can tell he's almost 2 because he is constantly telling me at the park, "All by self."  He wants to attempt everything on his own!

No comments: