5.11.12
Asher sneaks out into the garage every chance he gets. This is how I found him on Friday. In the garage, in the wagon, wearing his helmet. I guess he was ready for some off road wagon riding.
And while Asher is looking for trouble every chance he gets, Teagan on the other hand can often be found quietly coloring. The difference between boys and girls....
5.12.12
We got the kids their first water guns. They both knew exactly what to do with them! Of course the coaching from their Dad, telling them to spray their Mom didn't help.
5.13.12
Anytime Asher sees Paul get out any tool, his eyes light up and he gets so excited! He's always ready to lend a hand.
The best part about making cream cheese frosting is licking the beater! I was planning to make a coconut cake today, but Teagan really wanted a carrot cake. She had been telling me that it was Mother's Day so I could do whatever I wanted, but then she said suggested I could make the coconut cake for another Mother's Day. Today she wanted carrot cake!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment