Friday, January 27, 2012

Cupcakes and Chicken Bones

Teagan was quite upset when I wouldn't buy her cupcakes at the store today. It was one of those moments where I was trying to hold onto a loudly crying 3 year old while also trying to keep Asher from jumping out of the shopping cart head first. After we got Asher down for a nap, Teagan and I went to work making our own cupcakes. Teagan loves watching cupcake decorating videos on YouTube, so she was quite happy with her piping bag and sprinkles.


We call Asher our little puppy dog for several reasons. First, he chews on everything! He has been known to take actual bites out of the coffee table, books, wooden toys, silicone handles on silverwear, sippy cup spouts, and the list goes on! His other puppy like trait is that he loves to chew on bones. Give him a drumstick or a nice bone from rack of lamb and he is so happy! Dogs are also his favorite animal. Anytime he sees or hears a dog, he makes his own little barking sound.

No comments: