Teagan seems to have a fascination with dumping things. Usually it's something like a box of crackers, or dumping a snack out when she decides she is done. It's not usually a big deal, but she got a little more creative today. I was changing Asher's diaper in the downstairs bedroom and walked out into the kitchen to discover that she had poured out a container of flour and was scooping up handfuls of flour to pour on her head. I reached for the camera and turned around to find her on the ground "swimming" in the flour. Her clothes, face, and hair were covered in flour! Luckily the flour container wasn't very full and I found her while the mess was contained to a pretty small area.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
What a mess!
Teagan seems to have a fascination with dumping things. Usually it's something like a box of crackers, or dumping a snack out when she decides she is done. It's not usually a big deal, but she got a little more creative today. I was changing Asher's diaper in the downstairs bedroom and walked out into the kitchen to discover that she had poured out a container of flour and was scooping up handfuls of flour to pour on her head. I reached for the camera and turned around to find her on the ground "swimming" in the flour. Her clothes, face, and hair were covered in flour! Luckily the flour container wasn't very full and I found her while the mess was contained to a pretty small area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Super Cute and funny, so glad you grab the camera that is a awesome picture of T swimming in it. What a great way to capture her personality. Love it!
Shocking! So it's not just boys that make messes? :)
Post a Comment