It seems like we are settling into our new routine as a family of four. Teagan is enjoying her new brother, but misses all the one on one time with her parents. She will tell me she doesn't want Asher to go down for a nap, but once has has napped and we have had time to play together, she doesn't want him to get up.
I guess Teagan thinks she has turned into a teenager since becoming a big sister because she recently told us, "I know everything!" She keeps us laughing with the things she says to us. One day she told me not to worry about the mess on her face because she is "clean-able."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness how cute. I have not checked your blog in a while and loved seeing all the pictures. Too cute how Asher has now become apart of Teagan's blog. Teagan is getting so cute and big. I love the one of you and her, you are looking so good girl. love you
Post a Comment