I can't believe Teagan just turned 2 years old! She really is growing up so fast. She is such a fun toddler. I love how we can have complete conversations with her and she is developing such a sense of humor.
We started out the day with her birthday present, a new kitchen set with a fridge and oven/sink combo. She had a lot of fun playing with it this morning and loaded up all her pretend food into the fridge. Next we went and had lunch with Paul at Teagan's favorite place, Cowboy Chicken. After a nap in the afternoon, Teagan and I walked to the park to play. We did a cake and fruit trifle for desert and Teagan got another chance to blow out candles! We ended the day watching video clips of Teagan's first 2 years. Teagan was so interested in the videos of "Baby T" and watched very intently for quite awhile.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny! If ya can't blow 'em out then knock 'em down!! :)
Post a Comment