Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cookie Monster!



I made chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, and Teagan really liked them! I've made cookies in the past and she's only been sort of half-interested. Today though, she wouldn't let me offer her bites, she wanted her own cookie! I knew this was bound to be messy, so I put her in her seat with a bib and let her go at it. She decided to use her finger to first dig out the chocolate chips and eat those. When I was cleaning her up, she even had chocolate under her fingernails. Oh my. And now, whenever she walks through the kitchen she points to the cookie jar saying "more, more!" I guess she's a little cookie monster now!

2 comments:

kec said...

Cute Miss Teagan still looks lots like Daddy, BUT in this second pic I can see Mom too!!! Enjoy watching her grow!
Karen C.

Anonymous said...

Smart girl!