Teagan has rediscovered her blue rocking chair that we used to always put her in when she was younger. I moved it into the kitchen and she likes to sit in it to play, eat a snack, or send a quick email from her Blackberry. It has a good seat belt so when she is buckled in I try and take full advantage and do a quick chore like load or unload the dishwasher. Always much easier without little hands "helping."
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Old toy, new fun
Teagan has rediscovered her blue rocking chair that we used to always put her in when she was younger. I moved it into the kitchen and she likes to sit in it to play, eat a snack, or send a quick email from her Blackberry. It has a good seat belt so when she is buckled in I try and take full advantage and do a quick chore like load or unload the dishwasher. Always much easier without little hands "helping."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment