

I gave Teagan peaches today for the first time and she loved them! I typically prefer to buy produce that is organic or local, but when I saw some good looking peaches at Whole Foods today, I decided I couldn't wait until next summer's Texas peach crop. They were conventional and from Chile, but I'll try not to think about the pesticides and the long distance they traveled to get here. I was worried that she might have trouble picking up the slippery pieces of peach, but she had no problems. She also thought it was fun when I used a metal spoon to scrape some off her bib and then fed her from the spoon. Hopefully I didn't confuse her though. She eats a lot of pears, and I kept saying, "yummy, pears!" As much as Teagan loves feeding herself, she also loves drinking from a sippy cup. I usually give her a little bit of water after her meals and have been working on teaching her the sign for "cup." She gets so excited when she sees me get her cup out.
No comments:
Post a Comment